ONE is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the inspiration of young people, their loved ones, and conscious members of the community looking to increase their awareness. There is no struggle necessary to attend; only a desire to be inspired.
ONE has programs in the Community and on Campus. We engage artists, visionaries, mavericks, and experts to come share their path; these are our Conscious Contributors. We use creative means to address bullying, substance use/abuse, self-harm, disordered eating as well as academic pressure, social anxiety, depression, and suicide. We keep our finger on the pulse of the community.
- Lunchtime Drop–In. Students can recharge more than their phones in this safe space.
- The Exchange. An exclusive program of ONE. Twenty students on one campus alone are in college today as a result of this positive intervention program. The purest intent of Restorative Justice.
The ONE Community:
- Young People’s Meeting. A free weekly meeting that utilizes the lost art of conversation. We bring in mavericks, innovators, and artists to come share their path and passion.
- Parent Meeting. A place for parents, loved ones and conscious members of the community to simply expand and exhale.
- Speakers Series. All relevant topics are addressed by impassioned presenters who carry a message that can be heard.
- Events. ONE architects prolific experiences and events that are aimed at altering the course of lives.
- Assistance Line. Nationwide assistance line for parents offering viable resources.
We seek to inspire and ignite the passion that exists within every young person and heal the hearts of their loved ones.