ONE Recovery is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The premise is as simple as it is powerful. There is ONE recovery from all struggles and it resides in the connection of humans.
THE MISSION: ONE is dedicated to the inspiration of young people, their loved ones, and conscious members of the community looking to raise their awareness. There is no struggle necessary to attend; only a desire to be inspired.
THE HOW: ONE has two distinct areas of support; on-campus and in-community.
The multi-dimensional support program rooted in the power of human connection. We raise awareness and empower students.
- Lunchtime Drop–In. Students can recharge more than their phones in this safe space.
- Peer-led Support Groups. ONE trained faculty advisors follow the national ONE-On-Campus curriculum.
- The Exchange. An exclusive program of ONE. Twenty students on one campus alone are in college this year as a result of this positive intervention program. Exchange a suspension for ONE and gain so much more than was lost by a moment of bad judgement. The purest intent and definition of Restorative Justice available on campuses today.
The ONE Community:
- Young People’s Meeting. A free weekly meeting that utilizes the lost art of conversation. We bring in Mavericks, Innovators, and Artists to share their path and passion.
- Parent Meeting. A place for parents, loved ones and conscious members of the community to simply expand and exhale.
- Speakers Series. All relevant topics are addressed by impassioned presenters who carry a message that can be heard.
- Events. ONE architects prolific experiences and events that are aimed at altering the course of lives.
- Assistance Line. Nationwide assistance line for parents offering viable resources.
We seek to inspire and ignite the passion that exists within every young person and heal the hearts of their loved ones.