Community And School-Based Programs
One – Where The Connection Is Human
Who We Are
ONE Recovery is a non-profit organization. The premise is as simple as it is powerful. There is ONE recovery from all struggles and it resides in the connection of humans.
THE MISSION: ONE is dedicated to the inspiration of young people, their loved ones, and conscious members of the community looking to raise their awareness. There is no struggle necessary to attend; only a desire to be inspired.
THE HOW: ONE has three distinct lines of support; online, in-community and One On Campus.
ONE–On–CAMPUS. The multi-dimensional support program rooted in the power of human connection. We raise awareness and empower students.
- Lunchtime Drop–In. Students can recharge more than their phones in this safe space.
- Peer-led Support Groups. ONE trained faculty advisors follow the national ONE-On-Campus curriculum.
- The Exchange. An exclusive program of ONE. Exchange a suspension for attendance at ONE and gain so much more than was lost by a moment of bad judgment. The purest intent and definition of Restorative Justice available on campuses today.
The ONE Community:
- Young People’s Meeting. A free weekly meeting that utilizes the lost art of conversation. We bring in Mavericks, Innovators, and Artists to share their path and passion.
- Parent Meeting. A place for parents, loved ones and conscious members of the community to simply expand and exhale.
- Speakers Series. All relevant topics are addressed by impassioned presenters who carry a message that can be heard.
- Events. ONE architects prolific experiences and events that are aimed at altering the course of lives.
- Assistance Line. Nationwide assistance line for parents offering viable resources.
The One Founder
Lynne Pedersen (Butler)
CADC-II, ICADC, CEO/Founder Lynne is known for her unbridled passion and fierce commitment to adolescents in need of care. She possesses an innate ability to create spaces where healing and integrity are paramount. Lynne set aside the building of programs to focus on the building of the first prevention and early intervention program of its’ kind.
One On Campus
Audrie & Daisy Documentary:
The Works Of Mike Miller:
Lisa Niemi Swayze:
New York Times Best Selling Author Lisa Swayze has been a supporter of ONE Recovery since it was just conversation amongst friends. Lisa has lent her celebrity and kindness to many of who we have worked with.
Party For Pride:
Party For Pride. We raised awareness & funds for the works of ONE through music, fun, entertainment, great speakers, games and guests. This amazing event not only was the talk of the town, but an inspiration for many in our community of ONE. Every person who attended walked away with a warmer heart and lighter soul.
The Desire to Inspire.
Visionaries, Mavericks And Experts In Their Field
In The Media
The One Events
Where the Connection is Human & Inspiration is the New Medication.